A family-friendly scavenger hunt done in cars & other vehicles. Search for items at local businesses, parks & landmarks & win fantastic prizes. All funds raised to support our programs.
This is a Covid-19 compliant event. All teams have a choice about which challenges they want to undertake to earn points, too. If new public health orders are announced that we cannot meet, we will let all registrants know and we will postpone the event and refund all fees. If you have concerns about registering, we're happy to answer questions but can't give away clues or locations :) Please feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 780.460.2195.
To participate, you will need a cell phone w/ data plan, an email address & a motorized vehicle to get around town legally. Your starting location (home base) & clues will be sent to the email you register with so make sure you check your junk folder & make us a 'safe sender'.
Register Your Team/Vehicle $30/Team
Sat June 11 | 1-5 pm | St Albert
Registrations have closed
1. This is a non alcoholic family friendly event with Covid-19 safety measures.
2. Participants are expected to follow all motor vehicle & driving laws & regulations.
3. Prior to the event you must sign the waiver & provide proof of valid insurance.
4. Prior to the event start you are expected to remain in your car until you have started the Car Rally course.
5. There will be a maximum of 100 teams/vehicles allowed to register for the event.
6. To ensure a Covid-19 compliant event, all teams are asked to wear a mask when appropriate, sanitize hands, & maintain social distancing from event staff. All stops are subject to the same guidelines.
7. All teams will need a smart phone w/ WIFI access & a Twitter, Facebook OR Instagram account.
8. Prior to the event, registered teams will be emailed clues & other ways to maximize their ability to acquire points on the day of the event. Check your emails!
9. All teams will be given a passport 'book' at their home base (starting location).
10. Proof of stops will be done through photographic evidence, hashtags, & display of items (depending on what your passport book says for a stop or clue).
11. We will provide prizing for the 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place teams. Points for each team will be tabulated & winners notified/ announced by Monday.
12. Anyone not following the rules will be disqualified & asked to leave the event.